Friday, January 11, 2008

School

So far school has been fine. Not exciting lar. Haiz. Decided to drop ICT because its mostly theory which I don't want. I want more practical! I really want to learn a little here and there about html/blog designing/anything that has to do with computer, which will be benefitial to me. Any teachers?? Sorry to say this but I miss my bm teacher. The bm teacher in SS is sooooooooooooo super boring. He kinda crap alot. Suitable as a moral teacher and I hope that by the end of the year I will not go @_@ because of add maths, physics, biology, chemistry and modern maths.

I really miss my friends back at Assunta. Not the school!! Especially my classmates and my crazy, giggley fren. Hope to meet up with you peepz soon!! ;-)

7 comments:

:: J o h n :: said...

Blogger uses CSS instead of HTML hehehe.. and programming, but mostly css would do haha

Anonymous said...

ok. but wat is de use of telling me when:
a)i tak de cikgu
b)tak de program

Anonymous said...

No need program for CSS and HTML one hahaha... designing yes la =)

Anonymous said...

No need program for CSS and HTML one hahaha... designing yes la =)

W.SherynSL said...

aiyo... learn urself lar... try searching google :] no need teacher de.

Felicia said...

haha...sheryn u become my teacher lar ok?? though u more char den me but u gt lots of free time so u google for me n find lar! ty!;)

W.SherynSL said...

zzzz... more char than u?
u more char lar... now no time to teach edi. must study :]