Everytime I pray I move the hands of God My prayer does the things My hands cannot do
Everytime I pray The mountains are removed The paths are made straight And nations turn to You!
Its the 50th post! =D -_-" haha cannot believe i wrote so much quite a lot throught these 3 years. though sometimes its just crapping out/expressing my feelings/thoughts, I am glad I still have readers! =O!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I don't agree with the lyrics of the song la... I feel it is not correct...
Technically, we can't "MOVE" the hands of God... only God can choose to "MOVE" his hand or not... Some more is "every time" I pray...
well, 'move the hands of God' is just metaphorically speaking.
i'm sure it wasnt meant literally, if it was then memang it doesnt make sense la. but i'm also sure the writer of this song has enough sense to write something meaningful right?
2 comments:
I don't agree with the lyrics of the song la... I feel it is not correct...
Technically, we can't "MOVE" the hands of God... only God can choose to "MOVE" his hand or not... Some more is "every time" I pray...
If don't pray God can't move hand??
just food for thought ;)
well, 'move the hands of God' is just metaphorically speaking.
i'm sure it wasnt meant literally, if it was then memang it doesnt make sense la. but i'm also sure the writer of this song has enough sense to write something meaningful right?
read the next few lines then it'll make sense.
hehe.
i like this song a lot too anyway. =)
Post a Comment