Friday, January 04, 2008

Joo Ann, Sheryn

Joo Ann
This is the hiao poh pretty gal in our gang. Wasn't really close to her until the end of form 1. A great gal. Being friends with her has made my life more lively and fun. Without her in school, life sometimes are kinda sad and dull. Loves to skip school Don't know what to say already. But overall she's a great gal. Appreciate our friendship and I miss you too!!

Sheryn
This is the crazy gal in our gang. Makes our school life lively and not dull. Very funny and siao gal. A clever gal, I think. Got close to her towards the end of form 1. Though we do not agree on many things, but our friendship still stand strong! This gal I really speechlees and don't know what to say but I appreciate all you have done and our friendship! Miss you too!

Partner in crime

2 comments:

W.SherynSL said...

blog bout us huh...
creative nya.. xD

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.