Friday, January 04, 2008

School

Its been two days since school started. First day, quite ok lar, met with my old friends, got to know new ones and got my own locker! But throughout this two days of school I felt something missing. I feel neither here nor there. In other words, kinda out of place.

I miss Ratna soooooooooo much! Though we've only been best friends for like 3 years but it feels like I know here longer than that. Been sitting with her for 3 years straight. I still remember the first day we met was when I was looking for a place to sit. Once we chat we kinda click and stayed as friends which developed into best friends during the 3 years. And now seperated from her, I feel like part of me is gone. I kinda feel a little lonely without her. Cannot do what we use to do. Laughing our heads off and going crazy. That was the best memories I have with her. Though we are no more in the same school, I hope that we will remain best friends and continue to keep in touch!

Miss you soooooooooooo much Rat!!! =`(

No comments: