Thursday, November 01, 2007

Last day??!!

Last day of school. What is the first thing that comes to your mind? Holiday!! no need to wake up early For me, its a total mixed feeling. Mixed feeling of happiness and sadness. I know its the last day of school I should be happy. But last day of school also means I might not see my friends again as I'm shifting next year! Oh no!

Last day of school this year is totally different. Instead of sitting in class and be bored out of our minds, a group of 32 students and a teacher went to Lim Kok Wing University to check out the place. My goodness when I first stepped in the university, it was so breathtaking. Totally different from the other colleges that I've seen. *from the outside though

Walking around the college makes me feel like an ant. The place is huge and spacious. The people that took us around the college are very friendly. 52% of the student there are foreign student. Imagine me studying there with the foreign students, wow! plus the cute hot foreign guys John Tan,I was definitely not a katak di bawah tempurung in Lim Kok Wing. though i went ooo and ahh

Overall it was a exciting trip. Cool college and huge! Love the outside of the building but sadly wasn't able to get a pic of it. But before that, I'M GONNA MISS YOU GALS! DON'T EVER FORGET ME YEA! especially Ratna, Joo Ann and Sheryn! A3 '07 you gals rock!!!

cool phoneix at de entrance

in the bus

before lunch

lovely purple toilet place

bas again

2 comments:

Cassie said...

aha i've seen you put what i taught you to good use..tee hee =p

and yup yup love the building..looks awesome from outside right?lucky you get to see inside..haha

W.SherynSL said...

MISS YA' TOO =D Holidaes lame -.-