Thursday, October 18, 2007

Rombongan Merdeka

This post have been delayed for 2 weeks due to laziness....Finally I feel not so lazy so I decided to upload it though got no pictures!

On 5 October 2007 at 10 am, a group of 8 went to Sunway Pyramid to celebrate! The 8 historic people that went were Jia Xin, Joo Ann, Sheryn, Ratna, Deborah Tan, Meenu, Kom and me! Right after our papers were collected, we went our separate way to change. The first group to leave the school was Joo Ann, Sheryn and me. Followed by Jia Xin, Ratna and Deborah then Meenu and Kom.

Upon reaching Sunway, we went to TGV to booked tickets. Watched Hairspray! *psst Zac is so cute!* Then we met with the rest at A&W as we have not eating a thing. *hungry gilar!* Then we seperated and went walking around before meeting at TGV for the movie.

It wasn't very packed so I wanted to climb behind to a whole empty row to sit but unfortunately my eyes saw something that I shouldn't see so I forgot about the plan of going behind to sit. Overall the show was extremly nice and I really don't mind watching it again! *who ever got de cd I wanna borrow yea!* After that we went to Mcd to get our real lunch before heading to the bowling alley.

We played at least 4 games. It was a combination of laughter and playing. It was so crazy that we decided to quit after 4 games because of tiredness and lack of $$! We were there from 10 till about 6.

It was an extremly tiring day and I cannot elaborate anymore. Due to lazineesss and urge to go facebook-ing really sorry for keeping it short!

to Grace- YOU SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWED US! IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE FUN! REMEMBER TO GO OUT WITH US THE NEXT TIME YEA??!





Bowling!

Joo Ann

No comments: