Here I am sitting in front of the comp blogging at 1 am in the morning when I should be sleeping. I did it yesterday too and I managed to stay up till 3.30am. But why am I doing this ler when I could be sleeping all I want and wake up at any time?? Well its because I feel that after my last day of school I've been sleeping a lot and I just don't want to waste my time sleeping! It feels weird and I just don't have the 'mood' to go to sleep dy. So what do I do in the wee hours? Facebook! Play my pets and level up and then go zzz...
though i still do not benefit anything but it helps!Oh well but everything has got a limit and I got to ciao. Cannot tahan coz still haven't recovered from yesterday.
Happy deepavali and Happy Birthday Joe.
No comments:
Post a Comment