Friday, January 09, 2009

back to school

Everyone knows that on the 5 January 2009 was the start of school again. Some were happy and some were not. Mostly the working people and college people weren't happy. Jams jams jams.

So on that auspicious day I too started my school. The first day of school of my last year in school. Dang, I feel so old =S Wore my blue shirt *beaming* and was good to be looked up too perasaan hehe..Anyways as most of you know, this year for me is a major year as I'll be sitting for my SPM. For the whole of last year, I've actually been thinking already that this year would be tough, lots of pressure and bla bla bla. Surprisingly, I didn't start out my year thinking those thoughts but for a change, I thought positive stuff and tried my very best to overlook the negative and it worked! I actually enjoyed my first week of school =) so thanks to those who gave me encouragement and taught me to think of positive and not negative stuff.

This week was also the week where I started my first tuition. Never really took tuition during my schooling years but this year I can't avoid it anymore. Scared school cannot finish syllabus so need tuition as backup and also to help me understand better. Am only taking two subjects; add maths and physics. I am glad to say, I manage to survive 2 hours of each subjects :) It turned out to be not too bad but one thing I regret is not taking these 2 subjects for tuition last year. If I did, at least my physics would not be terrible and I would have at least finished my add maths syllabus. But what is done is done and there shoudn't be any regrets.

So am just going to put it aside and uphold this year to God. I believe that He would help me through this year no matter how tough and tiring it may be.

p/s If I may ask a favour, please uphold me in your prayers. For wisdom and strength throughout the year and that I would be able to excel in my SPM. An early thank you for your prayers =D

No comments: