Friday, January 02, 2009

2009

The first post of the year. Before that, let me wish you a happy new year! Hope you had a great start to a new year.

So yea, I started my new year by going to the hospital. Why? Its because my mum was really sick with high fever and joint aches, suspected dengue, so sent to hospital. :( Doctor checked and all said may not be dengue. Too early to say. That was how I started my new year and spend new year's day.

Today, went out jalan-jalan to Kuala Lumpur with XP, John and my sis. Took the train to meet them at pasar seni. Truthfully, I was a little jakun because first time taking train to KL. Thank God the Sri Petaling station was the first, so managed to sit down throughout the whole journey to Masjid Jamek. From there took a transit to Pasar Seni. Reached dy, waited for the guys for about 10-15 minutes. They reached dy then walked to Petaling Street. Was as busy as I expected so it was ok. Went and drank some famous air mata kucing longan. Tasted quite nice. Good thing it was not bitter or it would have not finished. Then walked looking for some Wisdom book shop. Turned out it was closed. So we went to eat chee cheong fun and yong tau foo before touring the whole of KL.

I guess I do not need to tell the whole happening here so if you want to know, ask me and i'll tell you the 'grandmother' story =) All in all it was a great time. Walking around KL like tourist, taking bus and train only. Was a good experience for me and was a good time to spend time with these people before school starts on Monday *groans* Now I can proudly say I'm not jakun or ulu. Know how to take train and bus around KL dy. See see..go jalan-jalan also got learn good things =D

Took little pictures ni but all not with me, its with the guy with the super-pro-ultra-keng camera.. hope to get it soon :) and not to forget, we had a good weather all day long. Not to sunny, cloudy and just nice. A nice way to be spent before the start of school =)

No comments: