On Sat, after breakfast at 10.15 went on our journey to Kuala Terrengganu....had to sit 4 about 7hrs in the car until ass hurts....hehe...coz dad kinda missed de exit to a shorther route....but who cares we got to see a nicer view!! Eeached my dad's fren's hse at about 5.30 n stayed the nite there be4 goin to the jetty to catch the 9.30 ferry to Laguna Resort....Rested there 4 awhile n washed up be4 goin 4 dinner. Something funny about dat place is dat they dun have air-conditioned restoran but it is a nice experience anyway. After makan, went to sight-see the place around there. Den went to Mydin to buy a few stuff to bring go to Pulau Redang. Went bac changed n went to bed.
Din really sleep well dat nite as was well, excited n it was quite hot....woke up at about 6.50, went to shower n change be4 goin 4 breakfast. We had nasi dagang 4 breakfast n after that went of to the jetty. At the jetty we had to wait 4 about 45 mins - 1hr be4 boarding the plane. Finally time to go to Laguna!! Yeah!! :) Boarded the ferry n we r off!! The sea was quite choppy n there were many ppl who was gettin seasick n it wasnt a nice place to be...but i was aso kinda gettin sea sick n din really wanted to walk around so I jz sat at my place n tried to go to sleep. After sleepin 4 awhile, we finally reached!! We had to go to the waiting hall for briefing be4 we went to get our welcome drink. The welcome drink is delicious but I din really had de appetite to drink so I gave it to my dad. While waiting 4 lunch to b served, my mum, sis n I went to walk on the beach, and the sand was soooooooooooooo smooth it is like powder. We walked 4 awhile be4 goin bac 4 lunch. Lunch was delicious. Den we went to our room n changed be4 heading to go 4 snorkelling. We went to the jetty n waited n had briefing. De first place we went was at Mat Simpang, it is open sea. The place there is quite nice although I had a little trouble as it is my first time. The fishes n the corals there is vry beautiful!! After snorkelling, we went back n went to the beach. But we din swim as the recreation guys there din allow us to swim as the waves were too dangerous to swim so we jz played the waves there, and it is vry vry fun as the waves were big n nice! Then we had to go bac to the room to wash up be4 goin 4 dinner. After dinner, we walked around for awhile, while my dad n sis were watchin Chelsea vs Totthenham. I went to join them n was quite happy when Chealsea was losing 3-1. I din stay until the end of the game as I was tired. So I went back to sleep.
In the morning when I woke up, I ask my dad de score n he said dat it was a draw n I was like aww man!! So sad 4 Tottenham. :( Anyway went 4 breakfast n after dat had to change to go 4 snorkelling. This time it was at Marine Park. (A lot ppl say dat it is a vry nice place to go n it surely is!!) So we went to the jetty to get ready to go. We had to go through briefieng again be4 leaving. Finally it is time to leave!! The journey there was about 10-20 mins. When we finally reach there, we went to book a place n straight away went into the sea. When I first went in, it was sooooooooooo cool *shivers* but after awhile, got used to it n had a bread in my hand so fed the fishes. The fishes there are soooooooooooo nice!! When they came to eat the bread from me, I tried to touch them but they ran but I still got to touch a few of them n some of their skin r soft n slimy whereas the others are quite rough. Sometimes the fishes mistaken my fingers as bread n they tried to bite it. It is nt pain except 4 those kinda big fishes it is pain....hehe....Then there was this guy name Harry, he took Monica, mum n me around the place n saw some beautiful, lovely fishes. At one part of the deep side, we saw 2 huge 8m long eels. Then he went down n played wit it as in touched it larr, den both of them were quite scared so they went under the corals. But after awhile, 1 of them came bac up. Dunno where the other wan go di...muz b too shy...den after dat my sis said dat she was cold so we went back. Then when we wanted to go bac n swim again but had to go bac *sob sob* After we got bac, went to change n have lunch. After lunch went walkin be4 goin bac to room to change 4 snorkellin again. This time I din go coz gt tummy ache *sob sob* But I did follow them larr...this time they went to another place in the ocean that is Che Keling. I juz sat at the boat wit a bread in my hand hoppin that got fishes comin to eat but dun hav :( So I jz scattered the bread around n guess wat, the fishes ate it n I saw a few nice ones. Then it was time to go bac. They went bac to the swimming pool while I went bac to shower. After dat I wanted to sit down n watch tv, but my mum called n asked me to go to the Pool Bar n have ice-kacang or ice-cream, so I went n chose the traditional ice-kacang. After that, went bac n wait 4 them 2 shower then went 4 dinner. After dinner, went walkin around n bought ice-cream from More More Tea Inn n de went bac to rest.
Actually we were suppose to go bac today but since we extended, we rest in them mornin after breakfast. Den we had to pack n shift to another higher grade room. hehe...After we settled down n had lunch, got ready to go to Marin Park again as it wasnt enough yesterday. This time I got to go as my tummy didnt ache anymore!! We went there n swam around. We went to the place where we saw the eel but de eel wasnt there anymore but we discovered something else, a big fish. I think its a giant Barracuda but i'm nt dat sure larr...then we went swimmin around. The sea dat day wasnt as clear as the other day as it was too crowded n de wind condition so we got up earlier. After we went bac, went to play the waves 4 awhile and ate ice kacang be4 goin bac to the room. When we gt bac, went to shower n chage be4 goin 4 dinner. After dinner went to take pics as it was our last nite der. *sob sob* After takin pics, went bac to the room, packed as much things as possible be4 goin to bed.
The next morning, after takin shower, went 4 breakfast. After breakfast had to start packin up n get ready to check out to catch the 1.oopm ferry. After we packed finish, we went around sayin bye to the ppl n aso took pics wit them as well as other pics too. After waiting 4 quite a long time, its finally to go back. I really like dat place n dun wanna go back but I had to. I'll miss Laguna a lot!! The journey supposed to take 45 mins but it ended up to b 1hr+ as when we were near the jetty it was kinda low tide so de driver scared hit the sand bank so he need to find a way around it....Finally we reached the jetty at 2.15pm. While my parents went to get the luggages, my sisters n I went to buy to souveniers as it was vry late n we were vry vry vry hungry!! We finally decided on the things we wanted n bought it. After that we straight away went to a shop to eat. The food there is vry vry delicious although it was quite different than the noodles here. After a late lunch, my dad wanted to go visit the suppliers but we didnt as it was too far so we went back to my dad's fren's hse to wash up n rest. At about 8.00 we went 4 dinner. Then we went around to see the other parts of the town. Then we went back to rest as the next day we had to get up early to go down to Kuantan as well as visit my dad's suppliers.
After showerin n packin my stuff, we went 4 breakfast. Then we headed to my dad's suppliers. One of his suppliers took us to a bird park. Ok its nt like we havent see birds be4 but they said that there were a lot of beautiful peacocks there so we went n see lorrr...It is really true!! There were many beautiful peacocks as well as other birds there...We even saw a reindeer...hehe... Anyways after dat, we went 4 lunch n it was vry delicious n filling. Then we headed down to Kuantan to stay the night at Impiana Resort, Cherating. We had to sit in the car 4 about 3 hrs but it wasnt as our trip from KL to Kuala Terengganu. When we reached, we went to check in n went to our room. The room was nice but nt as nice as Laguna's room...so while my sisters plus my mother went swimming, I + my dad stayed in the room to watch tv as there were 2 tvs. When they came back, they said that the swimming pool had some sour taste n so I decided nt to go swimming the next day. We went our 4 dinner at about 7.00pm. We ate stuffed crab. I dun think it can be found here. So anyway it is quite an unusual way to eat crab but it is vry delicious...yum yum...after that we went around 4 awhile be4 goin back to the hotel. At the hotel we sat at the lobby 4 awhile as my dad was reading the newspaper. While we were waiting, we saw this clown. He came to where we were sitting n did the balloons 4 us. Stephanie got a flower, Monica got a teddy bear n I got a puppy. After my dad finished reading his paper, we went back to the room. We watch a show 4 awhile be4 goin to bed.
Today we r goin back home!! Yeah!! Get to see my doggie!! We ate breakfast at the resort. The food there was nt as good as Laguna's n it wasn't vry pack only a few ppl there but we enjoyed the place. After breakfast, we went back to the room n rested 4 awhile be4 checking out. After checkin out, my parents wanted to n buy fresh fish but sadly dat place isnt open durin Fridays so as we were heading home, we stopped at a shop to eat otak-otak n sata (somethin like otak-otak but only its blended). It is kinda delicious but I didnt quite like it as it was too sweet. After that we continued our journey. We stopped at a few shops to buy souveniers. We ate at Chukai. After 4 about 2hrs plus includin stuck at a jam at Ampang, we finally reach home at about 6.45pm. It was good to b home n seeing my dog but I will definitely miss the places I've been too.
Steph + me be4 goin to Marine Park
Mum + Steph + Monica + me at Impiana Resort having breakfast
Steph + me at Marine Park
The Sata
Monica + me in car on de way back home. What was I doin anyway??
Steph + Monica + me
Monica + me
Steph + Monica + me
Me + the cooling water
Me durin breakfast
Me at the beach
Steph + me + Monica + the view
The greenish-blueish feathered peacock
The white feather peacock. Isnt it beautiful??
me + mum + Monica + Steph
Presenting u More More Tea Inn...
I am surrounded by love..
me + Harry + Monica + Steph
me + mum + Monica + Jun ... + Steph
My name...
me outside the room
Monica + me
Steph + me
Monica + me (actin crazy) + Steph in de background (wonder wat is she doin??)
The poser squirrel...
No comments:
Post a Comment