Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2009

The year's coming to an end in 2 more days and I'll be flying off to Sabah for NS in another 4 more day *and i haven't packed yet!*

This year has been really hectic, crazy but an awesome year! Had uncountable plenty sleepovers with the girls, hung out a lot with the sakai kias and of course SPM which I've successfully endured it which marks the ending of another phase of life for me. Had lots of ups and downs this year but they were there for a reason and I learn a lot from these things.

So as the near comes to an end, I welcome 2010 with open arms, believing that there will be more problems than this year but there'll be more happiness to and more time to bond with each other after I get back. Bring it on NS and the scary stuffs, not afraid of you!

Bid you all farewell till March 14! Will come back safely, not brainwashed and not taught to kill! =P See you people when I get back and an early Happy New Year! 2010 will be another great year!!

No comments: