Sunday, December 13, 2009

2 months

It's been two months since I've updated something. It has been a really busy and stressful two months. As most of you know, I was sitting for SPM so for these past two months, it's been study, study, study, nerd, nerd, nerd; but on 8 Dec 2009, 3.30pm, there was no more nerd!! SPM's finally over!!

After that, attended an awesome conference on the 10 - 12 Dec. It was the Asia Pacific Youth Alive Conference (APYAC) that was held at GTPJ. The theme for this conference is 'We speak to the nations' and the messages spoken out by the speakers was just great!

Also, I'm going for NS and I got my letter on 11 Dec telling me that I'm going Sabah =) from 2 Jan - 14 March 2010 (I'll be back for my birthday =D) I've got to do lots and lots of medical check-up to prove I'm fit (which duh I am) to go for NS. Am kinda looking forward to it as I get to hold gun!! and get to fly!! but on the other hand it'll be three months away from family, friends and the sakai people whom I'm going to miss! =) and also no handphone for 5 days a week...but i'll survive that =D

So that's about the big happenings in my life for now. Oh wait, there's another big event happening this Friday and Saturday and its the ONLF = Once Lost, Now Found a musical/drama production by the youths and college of Hosanna Praise Assembly. It'll start at 7.30, so please be early and punctual to get good seats! Come come for it as it'll be awesome!!!! drag Bring your friends along too so you won't have to feel lonely =)

No comments: