Sunday, July 19, 2009

hectic..

Sorry haven't been updating for the past 2 weeks. Been really busy and crazy then and still is though its lesser.

Speech day is just over last Saturday. Was busy helping for the preparations as well as practices for worship. Over all it was just awesome. *I'll elaborate more when more free..

On Saturday, another big happening happened too. It was the MU match against Malaysia, and guess what? I was there too!! It was fun, the experience, the screaming and shouting, sitting under the hot sun, going there super early to wait, walking back and forth the stadium, the crowd and others. It was a memorable experience. Pictures and further elaboration yet to come.

Not forgetting another big event *for me* is coming up in August! My youth camp! Want to come want to come?? It'll be fun, I promise.
Just leave me a msg on my phone or the chatbox or you could email me =)

No comments: