Monday, March 16, 2009

snakes!

urgh! I officially totally hates snakes!

Early this morning, around 1 am, my dog was barking and barking like crazy. So Steph and the maid went down to check what happened. Turns out, there was a snake curling around the main gate outside. Monica and I were sleeping. But when i heard Steph shouted snake, Monica and I jumped up and ran down. We were so scared, and my dog kept barking and barking and barking. Called the guards to come and check, said disappered already.

Felt a little safer, went back to bed. Then my dog started barking again. Ran down and even thought of calling the bomba but decided against it. Dog then kept quiet and we just ran up to bed.

Was really scary some more my parents weren't home and all girls only. Thank God that nothing happened and that everyone including my dog is safe =)

p.s. thanks for listening to me rant yea =D helped me to sleep a little better


3 days

No comments: