Wednesday, December 03, 2008

discipleship camp

Been wanting to blog bout the camp ever since I came back but am just quite busy and a little lazy..hehe

Anyways, the only word I can use to describe this camp is Awesome! I saw God really moving at this camp. Its been really long since I've seen God move like this. It was just great seeing people get touched and going around praying for each other.

Honestly, I actually was complaining to a few of my fellow people that I didn't want to go for this camp since it was a 5-day camp and I have never been to a camp that long. I thought that it would be super boring and a long week. But I was wrong and I can proudly say this, I do not regret going for this camp.

God has really changed my life through this camp. =D

No comments: