Since 1 of my resolution is to be more hardworking and upload my blog ever so often, so here I am updating it! =) Anyways this year I decided to give out presents which do not cost a lot of money, hunting and a thoughtful gift, baking cookies! Baked it straight after I came back from Korea but started packing it on Christmas eve to avoid masuk angin.
Anyways, gave out the cookies to almost every youth I saw and they thought I bought it from Famous Amos
which would cost a bomb if I bought for everyone. Had a few comments and some even asked me to open a shop and even thought of a name which is, Feli Famous. 2 even volunteer to the all the managing for me. But since I am still studying at the moment so decided to pass the idea.

the cookies i made
But if anyone wants to order you may and I will try my best to fufill the order! =)
Oh and to those who tried my cookies, leave your thoughts yea!
3 comments:
nice, sedap. hHA
sedap !!! YUM YUM
haha my bro likes it too..he was fighting with me for it...and oh,it is not too sweet..just right :)
thanks for giving it to me!
Post a Comment