Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Experience

Today I had to go to tuition by bus....it may b ntg to sum of u but it was my first time...I was actually kinda nervous in case I make a fool of myself!! It was a good thing I had frens wit me or I won't dare go myself!! We went out of de school compund at about 3.10 to wait 4 de bus...

We had to wait 4 about 20 mins be4 de bus came...While waiting, the sky look like it was about to rain but I prayed dat it would not rain until we reached de tuition centre. At about 3.25 de bus finally came. We got onto it and had to follow it do their rounding be4 reaching de tuition centre at old town. When we were reaching it started to drizzle but did not rain heavily until we went in.

It was such a great experience...I kinda got a little more stree-smart now....so dun play-play...haha....

No comments: